Connecting Wallet to Mantle Network
You can connect your wallet to the Mantle Network in different ways, here we present you the following two ways:
Add by Using Chainlist
Chainlist doesn't support Mantle v2 Sepolia Testnet yet, please use Add Network Manually instead.
You can automatically add Mantle Network to your wallet with one click using Chainlist by navigating to the following pages:
Simply connect your wallet to the web page, click on the 'Add to Metamask' button that shows up, and approve the action in your wallet.
Add Network Manually
- Launch MetaMask and login to your wallet.
- The default network setting for the wallet is generally 'Ethereum Mainnet'. Click on the button in the top-left to bring up a dropdown menu. Click on 'Add Network' at the bottom of the dropdown menu.
- This will take you the 'Add a network' page where you'll see multiple popular networks. Click on 'Add a network manually' to bring up a form
- Fill in the following info and click 'Save' to finish. The network option will appear in the network setting dropdown menu once you're done.
- Testnet (Sepolia)
|New RPC URL
|Block explorer URL
Add $MNT to Your Sepolia Wallet
- Navigate to your wallet, switch to the Sepolia Testnet and click on the 'Import tokens' button at the bottom to bring up a form.
- Enter the
$MNTtoken contract address
0x65e37B558F64E2Be5768DB46DF22F93d85741A9E, and as you do that the other two fields will get populated automatically.
- Next, click on the 'Next' button at the bottom, and then click 'Import' in the next window to finish. You should be able to see your current balance.